Leadership Role Principal AI Architect
New York, NY
Opportunity at a Glance
We have a unique career opportunity for a Senior Ai developer to lead the long-term strategy and architect Ai platforms and applications that benefit the millions stricken with diabetes. This is your chance to improve their lives and enable doctors to better manage and treat this disease.
Working in a state-of-the-art R&D center just outside of New York City, this is a career opportunity with rapid advancement. This is a newly created leadership role to design and execute the Ai digital platform for the next generation of blood glucose monitoring products.
Lead a talented core group of Ai developers, data scientists, mobile app developers, and product management from R&D to deployment. This is an autonomous role therefore you are unshackled.
Principal Ai Architect for Medical Devices Role Objectives
- Develop applications using distributing data such as behavior, natural language processing, and predictive analytics
- Develop long term strategies; design the new digital platform, attain FDA regulatory acceptance
- Working with hardware developers, execute the new Ai platform for market launch within 2-3 years
- After launch, develop for multiple languages and countries while gaining international regulatory approvals
- Creating proposals for design and software tools needed with budgets and timelines
- Making presentations to senior executives on your innovative solutions
- Manage projects with focus on planning, scheduling, organizing, performance management, financial management and administrative tasks.
Target Candidate Profile
If you have a track record within AI software development life cycles let’s talk:
- Propose your adopting or developing new concepts and major advances in AI applications to senior executives
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Can demonstrate effectiveness in multi-tasking in managing multiple projects.
- PhD or MS in AI or computer science with 7+ years as BOTH a data scientist and AI architect